Forum

Anyone have bad experiences elsewhere?  

RSS

allisonhaire389
(@allisonhaire389)
15/12/2018 9:59 am  

So far so good on this site. I've been ripped off by some of the other sites. I wish I had found this site sooner. For one thing, at least a real person responds to you on here.  It took me awhile to catch on that all I ever got was an automated message from the other sites.  They act like they really care, but if they did, they would at least respond to an email. Someone should do an independent rating or something.  Plus, you never know if those testimonials are true or not.  My advice, which is how I found this site, look up complaints.  I haven't found not one complaint about this site and in fact I have found all good reviews.  They seem to please everyone, I am also satisfied.  So my question is Anyone have bad experiences elsewhere?

--

eddiesabo51079
(@eddiesabo51079)
16/12/2018 11:38 am  

Yeah I have had a bad experience with 7witchescoven.com. They had cast a spell from me over 5 years ago and I never saw any results. The site 7witchescoven keep sending me emails wanting me to buy more spells.

I have tried emailing their site asking for them to either give me a full refund, or add some magic for me to see the results that I had paid for. Now 7 Witches Coven won't even answer my emails.

I agree with you at least with this site they always answer all of your questions before and after you had paid for their spell casting. On another note, I am starting to see some results from  this Witches Coven magic spells.

ReplyQuote
danaemcclain598
(@danaemcclain598)
17/12/2018 2:10 pm  

I been scammed by a few of fiverr.com spell casters before and even when you report to fiverr they still allow then to sell spells on their site. Now fiverr.com will give you a full refund if you request a full refund before the 30 days is up.

I thought about buying magic from 7witchescoven.com but after reading their reviews all over the web I can tell that they are nothing but a scam. So my advice is for everyone is to stay clear of fiverr and 7WitchesCoven.

ReplyQuote
francescawestmac
(@francescawestmac)
17/12/2018 2:21 pm  

I had got a few of Etsy.com spell casters to cast a spell for me and I never saw any results from any of Etsy spell casters. The site Etsy.com is more known for handmade goods, however they do have some sellers that sell spell casting services.

Now the only problem with their site none of them can cast real spells. It is also very hard at times to get a full refund from Etsy site and they seem to side with the seller more so then the buyer.

ReplyQuote
lorrainea25
(@lorrainea25)
17/12/2018 2:36 pm  

When eBay.com allow magic to be sold on their site I had paid for some spells from eBay and they all had scammed me. Now that is why eBay.com don't allow magic to be sold on their site.

I think that any sites like eBay, Etsy, and even fiverr are scammers. They just allow people to create an account and start selling spells. At least with this site they test all of their spell casters for accuracy.

ReplyQuote
vanessa4544
(@vanessa4544)
17/12/2018 2:54 pm  

A few years ago I had tried changeyourlifespells.com and their spells didn't work at all. Change your life spells claim that they can cast a spell that will change your life forever.

In my experience with changeyourlifespells.com site they can't even cast a simple spell and another problem that I had with change your life spells is that after you buy magic from their site they quit  replying back to your emails. So in my option stay way from changeyourlifespells.com.

ReplyQuote
darrincostello2
(@darrincostello2)
17/12/2018 3:02 pm  

The worst experience that I have every had was from white-magic-help.net and none of their magic has every worked. I think that it can be very hard to find a site that offers real magic like this site.

ReplyQuote
genie7988228
(@genie7988228)
20/12/2018 9:38 am  

I have had a few bad experiences before and I know how lucky that I had that I have found this website because their spells really do work. Now I don't look at the past how many times that I had been scammed but rather live for today and know how blessed that I am to have real witches casting real spells for me.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register