Forum

Ask, Believe, Receive  

RSS

abbyshivers0
(@abbyshivers0)
21/12/2018 3:26 pm  

Ask, Believe, Receive:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to write this to enforce everyone's belief in their individual spells... I am a true believer as I'm sure all of you are as well, cause if we weren't why would we be spending money on something we don't believe in or have any faith in... I'm also a TRUE believer in The Law of Attraction, meaning what ever you place out into the world comes back to you multiplied... So please put out POSITIVE ENERGY, because it only means that much more will come back to you...

It has come to my attention that at lease one of the members on this site has been feeding negative energy out to other members, but I'm unsure if this member is even aware that they are doing so... They are assuming that certain members don't have faith, just because they are asking questions... I ask all you members to pay no attention to that members assumption, and please DON'T allow it to hurt your FAITH, we are all here because we all have FAITH and need some type of assistance in some area in our lives, and we are doing it as a community of BELIEVERS... Thank You for all who take the time out to read this... I LOVE to be a POSITIVE faucet for all... Just remember to  ask, believe, receive, and have faith in their Coven because they are an amazing group of Witches.

ReplyQuote
salliemunn53
(@salliemunn53)
22/12/2018 11:02 am  

I also believe in Law of Attraction meaning if you send out positive energy you will be getting positive results and if you send out negative energy you will be getting negative results.   

ReplyQuote
natisha44o
(@natisha44o)
22/12/2018 1:08 pm  

I think  that we all have questions that we need answers to.

ReplyQuote
trudyfournier5
(@trudyfournier5)
22/12/2018 2:49 pm  

You must be talking about the reply to a question that one of the members on this site had asked about and I tried to help answer their question.

What I was saying was that asking some questions is OK. However if you have to ask questions about whether their spells will work or not, or if anyone have seen full results from their spell casting then you really don't have that much faith in these group of gifted spell casters.

ReplyQuote
abbyshivers0
(@abbyshivers0)
22/12/2018 4:01 pm  

Yes you are right I am talking about one of the questions that you had answered in another website forum. Like I had said before I just believe in The Law of Attraction.

I do trust that their spells will give me full results we all just need some type of assistance in some area in our lives. So another words we all need to ask, believe, receive, and have faith in their Coven because they are an amazing group of Witches.

ReplyQuote
victoriatrost
(@victoriatrost)
22/12/2018 5:09 pm  

I agree with what both of you guys are saying in different ways. It is OK to ask questions. However if you are afraid that their spells wont give you full results best not to buy any magic from their site because more then likely you wont see full results.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register