Forum

Aura/Spiritual Cleansing  

RSS

alexandriamillen
(@alexandriamillen)
23/12/2018 3:17 pm  

A psychic I've been consulting with for some time recently advised there is too much negativity around me, whereby she's unable to read clearly, and is advising another Aura/Spiritual Cleansing spell to be cast.  I had paid for an aura cleansing spell about nine month ago in which I never felt any difference before or after.  I never encountered this before with any other psychic reader.  Is she trying to make money and take advantage of me?

I keep asking her why hasn't my Aura/Spiritual Cleansing spell made me feel any difference before and after the cast and she keeps telling me to give it time and asking me to pay for another reading and I may need another aura cleansing spell to be cast.

trudyfournier5
(@trudyfournier5)
26/12/2018 10:41 am  

In my option she sounds like a scammer because you said that she had cast an aura cleansing spell about nine month ago and that kind of magic don't take that long to show results.

The longest that you should ever have to wait to see results from any spells is 4 months and since she asked for you to buy some more magic from her site and you never got any results from the last spell that means she is trying to scam you.

ReplyQuote
danaemcclain598
(@danaemcclain598)
26/12/2018 11:51 am  

Yea, something don't sound right about that psychic. Don't use her service.

ReplyQuote
alexandriamillen
(@alexandriamillen)
26/12/2018 11:56 am  

I quest I should have used common sense.

ReplyQuote
francescawestmac
(@francescawestmac)
26/12/2018 2:03 pm  

We all make mistakes.

ReplyQuote
Share: