Forum

Has anyone done a break up and return lover spell?  

RSS

mariana7168
(@mariana7168)
18/12/2018 2:39 pm  

I am just curious has anyone done a break up and return lover spell? I mean your ex left you for another person and after their Witches Coven cast both spells and while you are waiting for the time that is needed did you get the results that you had paid for? Also did you feel a change coming and a positive one? I really need this because I am hanging on by a thread and this Witches Coven is my last chance for true happiness.

ReplyQuote
kaiblandowski
(@kaiblandowski)
19/12/2018 7:24 am  

I got their Witches Coven to cast a break up spell first and a few months latter I got them to cast a return lover spell. The reason why I got them to cast two different times is because I didn't have that much money to work with.

I can tell you that I have seen full results from both spell castings. However I would recommend that is if you got the money you should buy both spells the same night because the way I got them to cast takes a lot longer to see full results and the reason for that is I had to wait for both spells to start manifesting at two different times rather then at the same time.

ReplyQuote
mariana7168
(@mariana7168)
19/12/2018 12:22 pm  

Thank you for answering my questions. I hope that both spells will give me full results.

ReplyQuote
danaemcclain598
(@danaemcclain598)
19/12/2018 1:34 pm  

No I haven't I just got their Witches Coven to cast a love spell for me.

ReplyQuote
vanessa4544
(@vanessa4544)
20/12/2018 10:55 am  

A few months ago I got blackandwhitemagicspells.com to cast a return lover spell but not their break up spell because the person that I wanted to be with wasn't in a relationship.

ReplyQuote
isaaclight1
(@isaaclight1)
20/12/2018 11:06 am  

I never have had those type of spells cast. However I got their Witches Coven to cast a love spell for me and after 4 months I got full results.

ReplyQuote
trudyfournier5
(@trudyfournier5)
21/12/2018 11:46 am  

Yes I had their Witches Coven to cast a break up and a return lover spell. I had paid for their triple custom spell casting for both spells. Now I didn't see results little by little it happen all at once but I put my faith in blackandwhitemagicspells.com site.

It is OK to ask some questions but if you don't have faith that their spells will give you full results then best not to buy any spells from their site. What one of their spell caster had told me is that faith goes very long way when it comes to the mystical world.

This website forum topic that you have created seems to me that you don't have that much faith in their spell casters and if that is the case best not to buy any magic from their site.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register